Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Hi Everyone Im Rachelle Ho Yan Shan..Im born in Mount Alvernia Hospital on 12May2008..Creation By SAM&SHIRLYN

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Explorerkids downtown east yahooooo.....

nice balls ya..
the light change lei hee hee
come come join me jie jie catch the ball :)
what that interesting there huh?
xiao xin jie jie and peiling ah yee
rachelle mei mei whr are u ?
 
kakka why u put the colour balls inside my hood jacket huh..
my leg cant move all hidden by balls le mm help me......
cheers....
i won a lucky draw first prize fr explorerkids horray !!!!
I am the 1001 explorerkids member won the prizers worth 3D2N chalets and $100 vouchers and a hamper worth $80 hee hee and and terry bear fr explorerkids cool rite :)

No comments: