Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Hi Everyone Im Rachelle Ho Yan Shan..Im born in Mount Alvernia Hospital on 12May2008..Creation By SAM&SHIRLYN

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shan Shan turn 10 months old Yeah!!




My gal turn 10 months old tom Yeah!!!!!!
I hav been taking care of shan,since she was born till today :)
and oso im a full time mom for 15 months le..i really wanna go bk to my workforce
if is possible...is really bored at hm man...beside playing/reading/singing/feeding and etc...for my gal i really dunno wat i shd do !!!!
time passed...till today i wanna thank my husb "sam" for taking care of us giving all support by him :) really thanks darling we love u muack muack !!!! darling really love kids so so much ...hope will hav another baby in 2yrs time as i believe shan wan either didi or meimei to play with..heehee :) Jia U Jia U

No comments: