Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Hi Everyone Im Rachelle Ho Yan Shan..Im born in Mount Alvernia Hospital on 12May2008..Creation By SAM&SHIRLYN

Sunday, February 15, 2009

" 我9个月大了"







Im 9 months old le (".)...
Mummy bring me on the 12/02 for my hearing test,is fun lei the nurse gave me a test
and is all perfectly well done heehee mm was so proud of me :)
my current weight was 7.6kg height was 75cm..during valentine day dd bring mm&i to shopping n lunch at tampinese billy bombers restaurant :) the place ther was great many nice things to c at..even the waiter oso play w me while we havin our meals
heehee..after lunch we heading bk hm first,abt evening daddy brough us to changi airport hav dinner :) daddy bring me to c many areoplanes thats was really great valentine day for me & mummy,thanks dad muack muack I Love U :)

No comments: