Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Hi Everyone Im Rachelle Ho Yan Shan..Im born in Mount Alvernia Hospital on 12May2008..Creation By SAM&SHIRLYN

Thursday, January 29, 2009

" First Year Celebration In Malaysia "

Xin Nian Kuai Le Gong Xi Fa Cai :)
Hong Bao Na Lai heehee...oh yeah,this was my lovely first year celebrate cny
its was great!!many ang bows...fr many relatives here n ther :)
we went bk jb since 23/01 friday afternoon..no traffic jam heng ah phew..
during those days in jb i played to much liao so middle of the nite waked up n cried so badly :( make till nia nia mummy n daddy n kakka so so worry..hiaz...
"harm bin" lah mm say loh,i guess so bah..another things mayb i didnt see my other cousins offen so tat im afraid to let them carry me around..oni wan my mimi&papa&niania&yeye :)after i warm up myself in ah ku hse n used to see so many ppl there den i allow others to carry me n play around heehee!!!
Oh yah mm&dd gave me "Ya Shui Chien" to stay healthy n cheerful always :)
thanks mm&dd i love u muackmuack... Happy Lunar New Year !!!!

No comments: