Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Hi Everyone Im Rachelle Ho Yan Shan..Im born in Mount Alvernia Hospital on 12May2008..Creation By SAM&SHIRLYN

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Swimming Pool here i come hooray!!!!!







mummy and ah ma bring me to swimming pool @ sengkang on Fri :)
im enjoying myself with jiejie yu en so much heehee
there r so many childrens on tat day,at 1st i didnt really dare to go down the pool
den mm slowly put me down with my new neck float :)
warm up abt 5mins den i start to kicked without mm support haahaa :)
jie jie yuen enjoying herself too :)ah ma n kakka stand aside watching us :)
mm oni allow me to swim abt 15mins,coz the water was so cold is different fr the personal pool :) hav a great day cheers.......

No comments: