Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Hi Everyone Im Rachelle Ho Yan Shan..Im born in Mount Alvernia Hospital on 12May2008..Creation By SAM&SHIRLYN

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

new alphabet mat from daddy :)













look i'm really enjoying myself very much on the mat :)
and daddy has bulit a small house using the puzzel mat for me haahaa
so sweet ah thanks my lovely daday :) muack....
mummy has bought me bumbo playtray as well to place it together with my bumbo seat :)
coz mummy kept complaint tat i kept wanting to crawl out from the seat heehee
i did it once, and i fall out on the floor,heehee i didnt cry at all coz i think is
interesting haahaa daddy&mummy was so worry tat i hit onto the floor but im fine dd&mm heehee :)muack.....

No comments: