Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Hi Everyone Im Rachelle Ho Yan Shan..Im born in Mount Alvernia Hospital on 12May2008..Creation By SAM&SHIRLYN

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"I Turn 6 Months tom "
every 12th of the mth mummy will say happy _mth birthday to me..how sweet my mm is :)
all this months my mm&dd has been taking care of me..although i been naughty all tis mths..its bcoz im active ma..so u can c how tall am i,oready 68cm le :)tall bah..
weight abt 6.6kg now..but i dun look as my weight lei,my aunties c me she say how come i am so slim??i find im ok with this weight right now!!i dun care other's make this comment to me as long as im healthly,active,eat well,sleep well that's the most important to me "am i right mummy&daddy" heehee from now on i must behaved myself and not to be to active when mm carry me,coz if not she dun one carry me again nxt time..sob sob..Oh,i hav somethg to share with,i noe how to shake shake so call as "dancing" haa
make eveyone laugh n laugh :)even noe how to "shake my head" li hai bah..heehee this fri is my mm birthday,dd apply leave bring us go jb and celebrate mm bday together.. tat's really cool yeah!! i wish mummy in advance "Happy Birthday To U" I Love U Muack.......

No comments: