Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Hi Everyone Im Rachelle Ho Yan Shan..Im born in Mount Alvernia Hospital on 12May2008..Creation By SAM&SHIRLYN

Saturday, November 22, 2008








look at my sad face!!i fall sick since sun evening till fri mng den recovered..this was the first time i got fever,and it's really terrible fever loh..mm&dd brought me to see 3 different doctor's finally i had recovered after tat...wow all this days mm has been so worry abt me,i noe mm..but i cant help myself lei i dunno wat happen suddenly run fever!!doctor say it may be due to im starting teething now loh..i oready had 2teeth comin out le ma,maybe another 2 coming out soon lo...well thank god i finally recovered..thanks mm&dd taking care of me for the passed few days..i will stay strong from now onwards..cheers...

1 comment:

♥CLARISSE YEOH XIN RUI & CAELYN YEOH XIN YI♥ said...

Hi shanshan meimei, so happy to hear you have recovered!! Show me your tooth.. Must take care wor... Love, clarisse jiejie and aunty wanqi..